This is without a doubt one of our most favorite times of the year. While two of our editors consider themselves to be triathletes first, our third is a reformed cyclist. But we all agree that we love watching both the Giro D’Italia and the Tour of California in the same week. One of our editors actually just flew back from San Francisco this week and wishes he could have stayed later to see stage one in Sacremento. Oh well, at least there’s always next year.
Now to recap last week’s reviews. First, we took an in-depth look at Profile Design’s M:2 wetsuit. You can tell we take a product seriously when we are willing to compete in it. And that’s just what Tracy did a few weeks ago in the M:2.
We also shared the SportRx story, as well as a review of their prescription lenses. Considering that two of our three editors require prescription eye wear, a product like SportRx truly speaks to us. And not only do they make fantastic products, but SportRx also gives back to the cycling community in the form of a daily SAG stop. Needless to say, we’re hooked. Make sure to check out our First Ride with them below.
For those visiting for the first time—welcome! One of our favorite ways to showcase our readers is our Readers’ Rides album on Facebook. You can check it out at http://on.fb.me/12jEqE3. If you would like to have your bike featured in our album just tweet us at @AeroGeeks, Facebook message us, or email us at info@AeroGeeks.com.
This Week’s Posts:
Monday – Profile Design M:2 – Review
Wednesday – SportRx Prescription Lenses – First Ride
- Nathan Sports AP Pro – We have trained with it, raced it, and even modified it a bit. Stay tuned for our final thoughts this week.
- SportRx Racing Jacket – We shared our First Ride this week. Let us know if you have any questions.
- Profile Design M:2 Wetsuit – If you haven’t had a chance, check out this week’s review.
- Garmin 910xt – We actually added a second 910xt to our fleet this week to give multiple editors a chance with the watch. Sure, Mike was a fan, but what will others think?
- NuuN Energy – The Aerogeeks team are all heavy users of NuuN. So when we heard they offered an “Energy” line, we had to give it a try. Stay tuned for our thoughts.
- LiteSpeed C1 Race – The bike is built, but we haven’t had a chance to try it on the road yet. We are hoping to change that this week!